Fenugreek leaves are enriched with minerals like potassium, calcium, and iron. Fresh leaves comprises 3 to 5 % of protein. The Vitamin K from fenugreek greens are comparable to spinach. Though these leaves taste bitter, they boost cooking flavour. Here let us enjoy our dosa prepared with methi leaves.
- Dosa flour - 1 cup
- Methi leaves - a handful amount
- Asafoetida powder - a pinch
- Red chillie powder - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Cumin seeds powder - 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste
- Chopped tomato and capsicum to garnish (optional)
- Mix the chopped methi leaves with the dosa flour.
- Add asafoetida, red chillie powder, turmeric powder, cumin seeds powder and salt to taste and mix well.
- Pour it on dosa pan and spread it out to a dosa.
- Tomato and capsicum can be used to garnish finally.
- Tasty, healthy dosa is ready in a few minutes.
- Serve hot with coconut or pudina(mint leaves) chutney.