A slight variation in preparing methi leaves chappati compared to methi leaves dosa.
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Methi leaves - a handful amount
- Red chillie powder - 1tsp.
- Cumin seed powder - 1tsp.
- Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp.
- Salt to Taste
- Mix all the ingredients by adding water and knead the dough for a few minutes.
- Leave it for an hour.
- Make small balls, smear them with dry flour and roll them out on a rolling board.
- Put the chappati on the heated pan and turn both the sides every one minute till it gets roasted well.
- Enjoy the hot, delicious chappati with pudina chutney or any other gravy that goes fine with chappati.