- Newspapers (15 cm width 30 cm height)
- Brown emulsion paint
- White adhesive
- A thick white chart
- Acrylic colors
- Lamination sheet
1. Roll the newspapers with hand tightly and paste the end with white adhesive or can be tied with a thread as I did. Allow it to dry.
2. Each newspaper represents a wood piece.
3. Paint them all with brown emulsion paint(lasts forever). Allow to dry.
4.Paste around the chart to make a frame.
How to do the wall hanger:
1. The picture is drawn as shown above in the white chart.
2. Color it with acrylic colors and allow it to dry.
3. Laminate the picture with a lamination sheet.
4.Tie a thread at the top end to make a wall hanger.