A sweet to delight :)
- Beet root -3 medium sized
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Ghee - 2 tsp.
- Milk - 1 cup
- Cashew nuts - a few
- Badam - a few
- Besan flour - 2 tsp.
How to prepare beet root halwa:
- Cut beet root into small pieces and boil in milk.
- Grind the ingredients into paste and pour it in a kadai.
- Add sugar, ghee and stir well for 20 - 25 minutes till the beet root is cooked well.
- Add besan flour to it and stir for another 5 mins.
- Finally, roast cashew nuts and badam in ghee and add to halwa.
- The halwa is served hot or cold.