- Carrot - 2
- Beetroot - 1/2
- Peas - a handful
- Potato - 3 (medium sized)
- French beans - 2 (large)
- Onion - 1 (large)
- Ginger - a little
- Garlic - a little
- Green chilly - 1
- Cashew nuts - a few
- Breadcrumbs - a bowl
- Maida - 2 tsp.
- Corn flour - 2 tsp.
- Salt - to taste
- Garam masala - 3/4 tsp.
- Chilly powder- 3/4 tsp.
- Oil - a little
1. Bake the potatoes, mash them well and keep it aside.
2. Cut carrot, beetroot, french beans into small pieces and steam them with peas.
Cook well and keep them aside.
3. Cut onion, ginger, garlic and green chilly into small pieces.
4. In a frying pan, add two tsp. of oil and fry ginger, garlic, green chilly and onion.
5. Add the steam cooked vegetables and fry the mixture well.
6. Add garam masala, chilly powder and salt to taste and fry well.
7. At last add the mashed potatoes and cashew nuts into it and mix well. Keep it aside until it comes to room temperature.
8. In another bowl, add maida and corn flour and make a thin paste by adding water.
9. Have breadcrumbs ready in a plate.
10.Make the vegetable stuff into small balls and flatten them.
11.Dip them into the maida -cornflour paste and then to the breadcrumbs and keep aside.
12.In a tawa/dosa pan, add a little oil and place the cutlet on it once oil gets heated.
13.Let the cutlet fry on both sides.
14.Get ready to taste the hot, delicious cutlet made in a few minutes.
15.Cutlets are best served with tomato sauce.